Primary School (Grade 1st to 8th)
Primary school is a school in which children receive primary or elementary education from the age of about six to fifteen, coming after preschool and before secondary school, including grades 1 to 8.
Primary education and elementary education is typically the first stage of formal education.
Primary Education Provides
- Students with a basic understanding of various subjects as well as the skills they will use throughout their lives.
- Students with fundamental skills that will be the foundation for the rest of their academic careers.
- Students are taught basic lifetime skills like reading, writing, spelling, interpersonal communication and concentration.
Primary school students also learn good study habits including
- Time management
- Multi-tasking and organization
- Short and long-term planning
Primary school teachers use several different tools to teach children and keep their attentions including:
Elementary Level - Pre - Primary to Grade 2
- Exploring through discovery.
- Acquire emotional independence.
- Learn the basics of reading, writing and calculating.
- Develop play group and social skill.
Primary Level – Grade 3 to Grade 7
- Exploring through learning.
- Encouraging holistic learning.
- Promote learning by project method, creative thinking.
- Library research, neighbourhood learning and IT.
- Learning to languages, math and environment science.
Schools that Provide Primary Education